Dedication of the Emma B. Memorial
11 October 2008
The Dedication Party
From left to right: Mary Annis, Dave Lockwood, Steve Rainsford holding the original poster of Emma B.'s sire Bayard, Lou Stevens, Town Manager Jack Clukey, and Jim Annis.
Dave Lockwood, curator of the Blacksmith Shop Museum, and Jim Annis, DFHS Treasurer, unveil the memorial stone.
The Memorial Stone
Emma B. 22 (aka) Police Gazette
Grey Trotting Mare Subject of Three
Currier & Ives Prints Foaled 1872 at Foxcroft
Farm of P.M. & C.C. Jefferds, Her Breeders
Sired by Bayard, Dam by Brown Harry
Friends of the Standardbred Horse
Two reproduction posters of Currier & Ives prints of Emma B. hang inside the Blacksmith Shop Museum.