Located on the Sandy River Road, this little cemetery is tucked down in the woods, but located on a knoll amid pine trees. The Sheaf stone is outside the fence. The Williamson stone is within the fence. Fence consists of granite posts with iron rods through the stones. This cemetery is behind an old cape on the former True Farm; permission to access must be obtained from the owners of the house.
SHEAF, Richard d. July 2 1830 @37y
WILLIAMSON, Matthew d. May 29, 1828 @57y
Transcribed Oct 2007 by Nancy Porter & Dorothy Beisaw