Maine Vital Records Page
Welcome To Maine Vital
New Project !!
is "Where are the marriages for the surnames from D to Z?
For the past year a commitee has been working on this problem.
Dana Edgecomb is the host of pre-1892 Marriage Records Project.
We hope to be up and running by March 2000.
The MeGenWeb Project is adopting this as one of our projects.
We are looking for volunteers.
More information will follow.
We are writing the guidelines and requirements.
You do not have to live in Maine or New England to help.
We invite you to help us with this marriage project we have adopted.
Please ask how you can help.
New Search Engine for Pre 1892 Marriages
Or use the following:
Courtesy of the Maine State Archives
Courtesy of the Maine
GenWeb County & Town Pages.
(Courtesy of the Androscoggin
Historical Society )
(Courtesy of George &
Hill 1850 Census
Bucks Harbor, Maine
Bay Cemetery, Gouldsboro, Maine
Cemetery, Winter Harbor, Maine
Harbor Cemetery, Winter Harbor, Maine
Records of the town of Penobscot, Maine (Courtesy
of Sioux L. Stoeckle)
Marriages of Sedgewick, Maine
(Courtesy of Xana Hansen)
Corinth Historical SOciety
(Courtesy of DanaRae's Little Corner)
Maine, Vital Record Links. Courtesy
of Robert A. Spidell
- Norway, Maine Deaths from 1820 to 1852
(Courtesy of Gardiner Project)
- Norway, Maine Deaths from 1789 to 1819
(Courtesy of Gardiner Project)
- Fryeburg, Maine Marriages
- OTISFIELD MAINE VITAL STATISTICS (Last Updated Apr 2, 2001)
- Otisfield, Maine (Deaths) (1873 +
- Otisfield, Maine(Marriages) (1930-1944)
- Otisfield, Maine(Births) (Courtesy of Marilyn Strout)
See Otisfiled Web site also for:
- Scribner Hill Cemetery Lower Yard transcript & photos
- Oak Hill Cemetery- transcript, additional genealogy info &
- South Otisfield Cemetery- additional genealogy & photos-
(courtesy of Mary Winslow)
- Links to Otisfield Family Genealogies on Line
- Oxford, Maine (Marriages) Courtesy of Jeff Swenson
Oxford Co, Maine Marriages
- Rumford, Maine Marriage Intentions, 1801-1869
- Stow (Courtesy of the Stow, Maine GenWeb Project)
(also Census Records)
- Upton, Maine Vital Records
Oxford County Census Records
- Lowell, Maine Penobscot County Births before 1892. I will be updating often.
- Lowell, Maine Penobscot County Marriages before 1892. I will be updating often.
- Burlington, Maine Penobscot County Births Before 1892. I will be updating often.
- Burlington Maine Penobscot County Deaths Before 1892. I will be updating
- Burlington Maine 1850 Census.
- Burlington, Maine 1860 Census.
- Lincoln, Maine Penobscot County Marriages Before 1892 A-B
- Lincoln Maine Penobscot County Marriages Before 1892 C-D
- Lincoln Maine Penobscot County Marriages Before 1892 E-G
- Lincoln Maine Penobscot County Marriages Before 1892 H-I
- Lincoln Maine Penobscot County Marriages Before 1892 J-L
- Lincoln Maine Penobscot County Marriages Before 1892 M-P
- Lincoln Maine Penobscot County Marriages Before 1892 R-S
Buxton, Maine (Cemetery Records)
Cornish, Maine (Barker Cemetery Records)
Laws about Maine Vital Records (Courtesy of the NEHGS)
Transcription Project: Maine Page.
Please visit our Maine
GenWeb Archives Table of Contents for these
and many more links in TXT format!
Information Maine By Elizabeth
to the Maine County Pages
You are the 239976 visitor to stop at this
page since November 2, 1999
This page was last updated on -- Wednesday, 09-Oct-2002 12:30:29 MDT
Thanks to ROOTSWEB Genealogical Data Cooperative for Server Space
and a great deal of support! Help support them in their mission
to make massive amounts of genealogical data available to us!
Maine Author, David C. Young
|David Colby Young|