.
 PRESERVING THE HERITAGE OF ARENAC COUNTY, MICHIGAN
home
leadership
museum
events calendar
news
major projects
bookstore
library
join or give
contact us
links
Arenac County Historical Album - Page 14

Click on the photo to view a larger version.

Return to Page 13 or to the Index


on_road_near_au_gres.jpg
A postcard showing a leisurely Sunday drive near Au Gres
point_au_gres-boats.jpg Summer relaxation on Point Au Gres
steamer_07.jpg The steamer "City of New Baltimore" at the dock on Point Lookout.
1939_turner_gas_station.jpg The gas station / garage in Turner in 1939
courthouse_1907_standish.jpg The Standish Courthouse in 1907, seventeen years after the county seat was moved from Omer to Standish
sass_family_lumber_1938.jpg Members of the Sass family sawing lumber in the Turner Road area on January 16, 1938
augres_sims_grade4_1960-61.jpg The 1960-1961 4th grade class of the Au Gres-Sims Public School
au_gres-osteopathic_hospital.jpg The Marilyn Memorial Osteopathic Hospital in Au Gres

Proceed to Page 15

Up to Top

Arenac County Historical Society; 304 East Michigan Avenue; P. O. Box 272; Au Gres, Michigan  48703-0272;  989-876-6399

Last updated:  01/18/2010.   Content 2005-2010 by the Arenac County Historical Society