The parishes of St. John the Baptist (1901) and St. Florian (1911)
combined to form one parish. Resurrection of the Lord Catholic Church which was
instituted by the Bishop of the Saginaw Diocese in 1980. The cemetery is located in
section 2 of Lincoln township. To visit the cemetery; travel northeasterly on US 23
from the intersection of M 61 and US 23 7/10 of a mile. The cemetey will be on the
south side of the road. The church is located at 423 West Cedar Street
(M-61), PO Box 306, Standish, MI 48658.
43.9910N, -83.9536W Google Map
Graves date from the 1880's.
information on the whereabouts of official burial records is needed
Internet sources of burial information:
Find-a-Grave - Resurrection of the Lord Catholic Cemetery
Additional Burial Information -
Published burial information:
From "Arenac County
Michigan Cemetery Inscriptions", compiled in 1992 by Betty Brokoff Barringer, Carlie
Welker Klumpp, Barbara Briggs Foster and JoEllyn Lawson Pedota. Used with
permission. This copy contributed 2005 for use on this MIGenWeb site.
This material is searchable via the search feature
located on this site's home page.
This site (c) 2000-2010.