BACK TO PHOTOGRAPHS MAIN PAGE
Canfield School, Dist. #4,
was located at the corner of South Parham & Kosmerick Roads.
Not much is known of this school, except that it was a center
of learning as early as the mid 1850's.
The property has since been demolished.
Source: Permission obtained from
The Branch County Historical Society from their book
"History of Branch County, Vol. 2", ©1984, p. 111