Fisher School #5, 1910-1911
Left to Right: Back Row: Irwin Diment, Linus Heydon,
John Boyer, Miss Nora Hall (teacher),
Edith Foster, Irene Bartel, Mark Boyer.
Front Row: Clare Harrington, Hosford Jonas, Arlene Hildebrand, Gerald Jonas, Clyde Hoffman,
Verna Carlisle, Ernest Hildebrand, Harold Stockwell, Theodore Foster, Arlene Keeler.
The Fisher School, No. 5 was located on the Ray-Quincy Rd.,
four miles south of Quincy, just south of the Fisher Rd. intersection.
Later it was moved into Quincy and served the high school either as a shop or as a band room, until the new high school was
Source: Permission obtained from
The Branch County Historical Society from their book
"History of Branch County, Vol. 2", ©1984, p. 117