BACK TO PHOTOGRAPHS MAIN PAGE

 

Franklin School
Coldwater, Michigan
 

The Fourth Ward School was built in 1867 and was replaced with a new school
in the mid-1950's.  This building was torn down and the Colony House Apartment complex
was built at this location.

Source:
Permission obtained from: Randall Hazelbaker
From his book “Coldwater” by Arcadia Publishing © 2004