Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

BACK TO PHOTOGRAPHS MAIN PAGE

 

Washington School
Coldwater, Michigan
1915 postcard
 

The Second Ward School was built in 1883 and served the community until it was
replaced in 1939 by a new school at the same location

Source:
Permission obtained from: Randall Hazelbaker
From his book “Coldwater” by Arcadia Publishing © 2004