Zull School, 1927-28
It was located in Gilead Twp. on what is now known as Hoopingarner Road.
Left to Right: Front Row: Phyllis Hilton, Pauline
Foster, Lamoine Keeslar, Imo Taylor.
Second Row: Loren Bidwell, Dean Wilson.
Back Row: Walter Weaver (teacher), Kenneth Taylor, Herman Wilson, Paul Garman, Margaret Wilson
Wilma Keeslar, Marie Byers.
Source: Permission obtained from
The Branch County Historical Society from their book
"History of Branch County, Vol. 2", ©1984, p. 129