The Brunswick House
Built in 1867 and shown here in
1895, this brick hotel was first known as the Stickney House.
The hotel boasted 25 rooms, a full basement, and mineral baths. Located across from the train depot,
this was a very busy hotel. This building was razed in the 1970's.
Permission obtained from: Randall Hazelbaker
From his book “Coldwater” by Arcadia Publishing © 2004