BACK TO PHOTOGRAPHS
Diebel's Hardware was founded by Henry Diebel on February 15, 1912, at which time, he purchased the former Keyes Hardware
located at 119 E. Chicago St., Bronson, Michigan. The store building itself had been built in 1885. Henry operated the business
up to his death in 1935, at which time, his son Burtram, took over the management of the store.
See a photo of the Diebel's on the Photos Page.
Permission obtained from
The Branch County Historical Society from their book
"History of Branch County, Vol. 2", ©1984, p. 151