BACK TO PHOTOGRAPHS MAIN PAGE

 

First  Presbyterian Church
Coldwater, Michigan
 

(shown above) Completed in the fall of 1869.

First Presbyterian Church, Original Building.
Built in 1844 and sold to the St. Paul's Lutheran Church in 1869.
This church was relocated to the NW corner of S. Jefferson & Perkins Streets.

Source:
Permission obtained from: Randall Hazelbaker
From his book “Coldwater” by Arcadia Publishing © 2004