BACK TO PHOTOGRAPHS
Emil Anderson moved to Quincy in 1913, purchased and reopened
Quincy Creamery, a butter
plant, on Arnold Street. He purchased cream from local farmers, made butter, and sold it to local
stores. He also delivered to a wholesale produce company in Jackson.
Permission obtained from
The Branch County Historical Society from their book
"History of Branch County, Vol. 2", ©1984, p. 157