BACK TO PHOTOGRAPHS MAIN PAGE
Southern Michigan Hotel
Built in 1855 at 2-4 Chicago St. By 1920 the top two floors were removed, due to a fire, and by by the late
1960's, the remainder of the building was set for demolition. This photo is dated 1895.
Permission obtained from: Randall Hazelbaker
From his book “Coldwater” by Arcadia Publishing © 2004