Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

BACK TO PHOTOGRAPHS MAIN PAGE


Williams Grain Corporation

In 1948 the Wolverine Portland Cement Plant located on Garfield Avenue, Coldwater was purchased and converted
into grain storage with a capacity of 250,000 bushels.

Source:  Permission obtained from
The Branch County Historical Society from their book
"History of Branch County, Vol. 2", 1984, p. 162