· To encourage and assist in the study of family history;
· To promote the exchange of knowledge and to encourage the deposit of genealogical records;
· To preserve and make available for genealogical research, the records of our ancestors;
· To cooperate with other societies; and
· To publish materials of interest and use to the genealogist
Mentoring help is available at these times and locations.
Howell Carnegie Library Archives: open Wed, Fri, Sat, 1-5 pm.
Milt Charboneau, George Winegar, and Family History Center, at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Grand River in Howell, open Tue, Thu, 10am-9:30pm, Sat 10am - 2pm
The LCGS library resources at present are with the Brighton Twp Library, in the Michigan Room.
Livingston County Genealogical Society
celebrated 30 Years of Excellence