Ths cemetery is located on a farm that is west of the Webster Church on the corner of Webster Church and Farrell road. This farm was first owned in 1926 by a Mr. Kaiser. These stones are enclosed with stones and a fence around them. A John Williams made his home here in April 8, 1828, he died in one of the fields on this farm.
Williams, John Jul 7, 1782--Aug 5, 1843 61 yr 29 d
Williams, Lydia Hughlitt Sept 28, 1777--Sept 17, 1849
Williams, Jane Butler mother of John Aug 14, 1841
This data, like each new piece of information, must be researched and proved or disproved by weight of evidence & it is always best to consult original primary material for verification.