How to Post a Query
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1. Send your query to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the subject line type "Cook County Query"
3. Please send separate queries for EACH surname
4. Provide as much information as you can (within reason)
5. Include your email address and your web page address if you have one.
6. Your query MUST relate to Cook County or I will not post it. Unknown county queries can be posted on the MNGenWeb page.
Return to Cook Co. Minnesota Genealogy page
- Surname Register and Query Index: A thru L, M thru Z
- Researcher Profiles: A thru L, M thru Z
- Queries for September thru October 1998
For questions about this page contact Cindy Koegel.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.