How to Post a Surname to the Register
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Guidelines for Registering a Surname:
Please post only surnames of those who lived in Cook County.
Send me your surnames (1 per line) and the eMail address where you want to receive responses.
To Register Surnames on the List:
Send me email at: email@example.com formatted like the following example:
- Subject: Cook SURNAMES
- your name
- your email address (if you do not have e-mail, please include postal address)
- your personal genealogy web page URL (if applicable)*
*Note that if you are already on the Researcher's Profile page and do not wish to change the information, you need not include this information. If anything has changed, please make note of that.
- Surname Register and Query Index: A thru L, M thru Z
- Researcher Profiles: A thru L, M thru Z
- Queries for September thru October 1998
For questions about this page contact Cindy Koegel.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.