ELECTRIC SHOP

 

            Joe FOLLEN opened an Electric Shop in the Hotel and in 1947 moved to the garage of his residence, he had recently purchased from Chas. DEMPEWOLF.  In 1948 the shop was moved to quarters in the new BUSCH Farm Store Building.  After the 1949 fire, FOLLEN bought the damaged KINSMAN store building and repaired it.  It now houses a most modern sales and repair shop and specializes in T.V. service and sales.  Employed at present are Howard BAUCHLE and Flo, Joe’s wife.