HARNESS SHOPS AND SHOE REPAIR
In 1903 STIBAL Bros. ran a harness shop. They sold collars, dusters, fly nets, liniment and gall cures in addition to harness and harness repair.
In 1905 Ed MILBRATH ran GIESSELS harness shop, while GIESSEL was in
In 1910 the OPPEL Bros. ran a shoe repair shop in the old GEYERMAN building.
In 1911 E.C. MILBRATH closed his shop and moved to Okabena as he felt the territory was too small for two shops.
John H. WILL of
In 1922 John WILL moved to
In 1942 Lloyd POTTER who formerly operated a shoe repair shop in
John WEY did harness and shoe repairing as early as 1915. In 1924 he retired from shoe repairing but in 1939 resumed it. He continued in the business until his store was sold in 1948.