This is the web site
of the Polish Genealogical Society of
1. We will not make your personal information (name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) available to other organizations.
2. We collect no personal information on visitors who browse our Web page. We do not set any cookies (cookies are files of data which are downloaded to a user's computer in order to identify you at a later date).
3. We will post the Missing Branches information that is supplied on the membership application in the newsletter and the PGS-MN web site if you check the box allowing us to publish it.
4. We will retain original membership applications and photo copies of checks for no more than 7 years for reference and tax reasons. Information regarding your membership (name, address, telephone number, email address, dues payments, and contributions of money) will be retained in the computer program we use to manage membership for as long as we deem necessary.
5. We will not provide your personal information to another member or other individual who requests it. If the individual requestor desires, we may contact you with the request and name of the individual so that you can decide on whether to contact the individual or not.
6. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please by sending us e-mail.
7. With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
8. If you are a member of our society, we may use your information for marketing analysis or survey purposes only.
10. PGS-MN does not endorse any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current.
11. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
12. If you feel that we are not following our stated information policy, please .