mn5.gif (31318 bytes)

Poplar River Cemetery
Section 34, Brandsvold Township, Polk County, MN
North side of Fosston, MN

The Poplar River Congregation was organized in 1885 bypastor Rev. L.J. Jerdee who organized several churches in the area.
The first worship services were held in homes and Rev. Jerdee servedfrom 1885 - 1889. The church was erected in Fosston in 1894 and
was used until Poplar River Church merged with Landstad in 1941. The name of the church was changed from Landstad to Hope Lutheran


poplarrivcem.jpg (36325 bytes)

Submitted June 13, 2002


 

backbutn.gif (1364 bytes)

Back to USGenWeb Polk Co. Main Page

For questions or comments about this web page or site,
please contact Shirley Dorgan, Polk County MN Coordinator

Updated March 27, 2006

2006 by Shirley Dorgan on behalf of USGenWeb