Anderson, Willard (aka Andy)
B: Abt 1917
D: 1994, age 77
M: 1946, Betty Mae Kirby
Willard (also known as Andy) Anderson and Betty Mae Kirby met in Noyes, Minn. and were married in 1946. Willard worked for the Railway Express Agency until the business closed in the early 1970s. He then worked for Norman Jensen Brokerage in Noyes until his retirement in 1982. Betty was the substitute postmaster for "Egg" Rondeau in St. Vincent from 1970 until the early-mid 1980s. Willard and Betty lived in Noyes and St. Vincent their entired married life. They purchased the Will Easter house in St. Vincent in 1963 and lived there until moving to West Fargo in 1990. Willard passed away in 1994 at the age of 77. Betty remained in West Fargo.
Children of Willard Anderson and Betty Mae Kirby:
1. Richard, who graduated from Humboldt High School in 1966. He lives in St. Vincent with his wife, Kathy.
2. Linda also graduated in 1966. She is married to Dale Skinner, a Karlstad, MN native, and they live in South Carolina and have one son, now grown.
3. Christie graduated from Humboldt High School in 1969. She is married to Jim O'Hara from Pembina-Bathgate and lives in West Fargo. They have four children.
4. Wanda, class of '72, is married to Jim Hughes, Neche, N.D. They live in Harwood, N.D., and have two children.
5. Robert, class of '75, is single and lives in West Fargo.
6. Susan, class of '81, married John Larson of Gardner, N.D./Thief River Falls, MN and live in Wahpeton, N.D., with their two children.
Susan Anderson Larson, 04 Apr 2000
"John & Susan Larson" <Jhlarson@northpro.net>