B: Abt 1768, Scotland
D: 26 Nov 1816. Buried in Charlottetown, PEI. Old Protestant Burying Ground
M: Margaret Penelope MacDonald, dau of Captain Robert MacDonald and Elizabeth Henry b. abt 1790 d. 1859.
FN: Peter Stewart
MN: Helen MacKinnon
His family was known as the "Rosebank Stewarts".
Children of Robert Stewart and Margaret Penelope MacDonald:
1. Elizabeth Stewart
2. Charles Stewart
B: 05 Mar 1813
M: 12 Nov 1849, Amelia Davies, in Charlottetown, PEI b. 15 Apr 1812 in Charlottetown, PEI d. 16 Oct 1904 and was buried in Brackley, PEI, Sherwood Cemetery.
Children of Charles Stewart and Amelia Davies:
1. Ellen Stewart b. 14 Sep 1850 m. Charles Carmen
2. William Henry Stewart b. 12 Apr 1852 d. 21 Oct 1910 and was buried in Charlottetowsn, PEI
3. Charles A. Stewart b. 13 Apr 1854
4. Amelia "Jane" Stewart b. 11 Jun 1856 m. Hon. Arthur Peters.
3. Helen Stewart
B: 16 Mar 1815, Rosebank, PEI
D: 15 Sep 1848, Charlottetown, PEI. Buried: Charlottetown, PEI. she died in childbirth and the infant (unknown if son or daughter is buried in same grave).
M: Theophilus DesBrisay III, son of Theophilus DesBrisay, Jr. and Lucy Wright was b. 13 Dec 1816, Charlottetown, PEI d. 30 Mar 1884 and buried St. Peter's Cathedral Anglican Cemetery in Charlottetown, PEI. He was QC Clerk of the Peace for the County of Gloucester, NB and resided at Bathurst.
Old Protestand Burying Ground - Her headstone reads, "In Memory of Helen Stewart the beloved wife of Theophilus DesBrisay Esq., and youngest daughter of the late Robert Stewart of Rose Bank who departed this life Sept 15th 1848 in her 34th year after having given birth to an Infant which lies interred in the same grave. She was united by faith to her Saviour in life and in death. She is not divided."
Children of Theophilus DesBrisay III and Helen Stewart:
1. Albert DesBrisay d. was buried in Charlottetown, PEI. Old Protestant Burying Ground.
2. Unknown DesBrisay b. 15 Sep 1848 d. 15 Sep 1848 and buried in Old Protestant Burying Ground, Charlettetown, PEI. Died at birth.
4. Robert MacDonald Stewart
B: Abt 1817
D: 29 Nov 1829, Cheswardine, Shropshire, ENG
Stewart Families, Terry Spear, Thomas Woodman Stewart, Waldron Haslam Leard, Donna Collings, Al McNutt, Owen Gray, Patricia Alnes and Anna Lee Hogan.