(updated: October 2, 2013)
extends a warm welcome to anyone who is interested in
· The Museum is open the first Tuesday in April and closes the last Saturday in October, Tuesday, through Saturday
· Hours are from: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, or by appointment.
· Available for research are: obituaries, federal census, county atlases, cemetery records, family files, family records, county school and church items, newspaper clippings, town histories, county probate records and much more.
· If you need a researcher, please contact the society to make arrangements. Presently they charge $10.00 per surname, plus copying, for research.
· Membership dues are $15.00 per year.
· A newsletter is printed, quarterly. Dues are to be mailed to the Historical Society, which holds its meetings quarterly on the third Sunday of Jan., Apr., Jul. and Oct.