ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
Appleton City, Missouri
Early History from Appleton City Centennial Book 1870-1970
The Appleton City Assembly of God members had their first service December
in the building they purchased from the Seventh Day Adventists at
Poplar and West Second Streets.
The Rev. J.C. Shull of Foster, MO was the pastor. The seven first members
and Mrs. Shull, Mr. and Mrs. Richard Jewell and daughter, Hazel
Hough and Lucille Hough.
(Photo of this building welcomed)
Submitted by Mary Zeiler