St. Clair County Missouri
Churches

 

 

CHALK LEVEL CHRISTIAN CHURCH

St. Clair County History 1883:

The Christian Church, organized last October (1882), use the union church building in
section 5, township 38, range 26.

The original members were W. T. Robinson and wife Mary E. and Frances Lewis, M. B. Hall
and wife, J. P. Alexander, wife and daughter, Mary Rickman, N.L. and J.T. Rickman.
They have a membership of thirty-five and the Rev. William Burge is their pastor.

HOME