Picture submitted by Helen Watts
CHURCH OF GOD (HOLINESS)
Appleton City, Missouri
Appleton City Centennial book 1870-1970
The Church of God, Holiness, was first organized in the fall of 1937,
services being held
building owned by the Seventh Day Adventists.
First members were Mr. &Mrs. Jewell
their five children and Mrs.
Florence Wilkerson and two sons.
In 1943, the congregation purchased the Latter Day Saints church building at
moved it to the present location.
Submitted by Mary Zeiler
Appleton City, Mo.
Pictures submitted by: Cheryl Bell