Picture submitted by Deb Zabonick
Picture submitted by Marie Reynolds
CHURCH AT KING’S PRAIRIE CEMETERY
St. Clair County Cemeteries Book by St. Clair Co., MO Historical
The original deed was conveyed by Thomas Terry and
wife, in their lifetime, to
Moore, Jasper Grimes and Philip Van Allen, Judges of
the court in St. Clair County,
27 June 1881, one acre to be used for a cemetery
ground and church lot.
The old church building burned and was rebuilt.
The small church building is no longer in use.
History of this church would be welcome.