Photo taken 1918
Submitted by Suzanne Betz
WEAUBLEAU COMMUNITY CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Founded in 1867, the Weaubleau Christian
church remained active for over a hundred years.
Known as the "Old Brick", the above building was built in 1910, replacing a
former version that needed reconstruction. St. Clair countian Benjamin
Bridges assisted in the project.
Below, a more current photo of the same
building, as it stands today.
Photo submitted by Suzanne Betz
More information can be found on the
County, Mo. USGenWeb site.