St. Clair County Missouri
RIVERVIEW BIBLE CHURCH
Located on SE 71 Road, Roscoe Township, St. Clair County, Missouri.
Originally the RiverView School, built in 1903, the building was the largest rural school house in St. Clair County. Besides serving as a school, it was also used for public meetings, entertainment and religious services. In 1937 a fire destroyed the building.
Submitetd by: Doris Norval