Manoa was a voting precinct located in Monegaw Township in January 1860.
St. Clair Co., Missouri History, 1883, page 871:
In January, 1860, Osceola was given three voting precincts, Monegaw and Speedwell two and the other townships remained with one each. Osceola took two sides of the courthouse and the Old Snyder Mill, so called on Muddy Creek, then owned by James Addington. Monegaw at Boots Mill and at the town of Manoa.