St. Clair Co., Missouri History, 1883:
In January, 1860, Osceola was given three voting precincts, Monegaw and Speedwell two and the other townships remained with one each. Osceola took two sides of the courthouse and the Old Snyder Mill, so called on Muddy Creek, then owned by James Addington. Monegaw at Boots Mill and at the town of Manoa.
St. Clair Co., MO History 1883:
Old Snyder Mill - Old Snyder Mill was located on Muddy Creek in Osceola Township, and was a voting precinct in January, 1860. It was
owned by James Addington.