Gardner Mill
 

History of St. Clair Co., Missouri, 1883:

Gardner Mill, a grist and saw mill, was erected in 1845 by James Gardner, who was one St. Clair’s first justice of the peace. This mill was located on Weaubleau Creek in Polk Township. The mill served the community for about ten years, when high water carried it off.
 

BACK