HOME PAGE

MAPS OF ST. FRANCOIS COUNTY, MISSOURI  AND SURROUNDING AREAS

ST. FRANCOIS COUNTY TOWNSHIP MAP

The county of St. Francois was developed from the counties of JEFFERSON, STE. GENEVIEVE and WASHINGTON Counties, on December 19, 1821. The counties were divided into four townships after February 1822, the townships were called St. Francois, Pendleton, Perry and Liberty. In August 1836, Marion township was formed from the northern part of Perry township. 1840 Black River township was formed then ten years later Iron township was formed from the area above Iron county. The last two townships were formed five years apart, Randolph in 1858 and Big River in 1863.

stfran (10K)

OTHER MAPS OF INTEREST:

Click HERE to view map of St. Francois County from 1895 Atlas.
Click HERE to view Civil War era map of Southeast Missouri.
Click HERE to view hand-drawn plat of  [Old] East Bonne Terre, Missouri.
St. Francois Mountains Map (article) Map - Counties of the Ozark Region
Map - Sub-Regions of the Ozarks  

1930 Plat Map of St. Francois County
Shows Names of Land Owners & Amount of Acres Owned

(PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

HOME PAGE