(1) Ivon Ellen Rapp, was born November 13, 1913.
She married Howard Gold he was the son of George
Washington and Permelia (Mitchell) Gold. Ivan and Howard were married January 18, 1933.
(2) Harold Issac Rapp, he was born August 6, 1915.
(3) Donald L. Rapp, was born June 30, 1918.
(4) Leonard Geren Rapp, was born February 13, 1920.
(5) Ethel Mae Rapp, was born December 17, 1922.
(6) Eva Lea Rapp, was born December 3, 1924.
Maude (Geren) Rapp died February 24, 1925.
Stephen Langford (Tiebe) Rapp then married Lena Butler, and they had one child; Lowell, born May 1, 1929. Lena died April 3, 1931.
In April of 1933 Tiebe married Louise Hanafin, and they had six children;
Jack Wilburn, born November 11, 1933.
Mary Lou, born May 4, 1935.
Joe, born in 1936.
Charolette, born in 1938.
Janett, born in 1941.
Billy Gene, born in 1945.
Issac Benton Rapp was the father of Stephen Langford “Tiebe” Rapp, with Tennessee Sullivan Rapp his mother. Also Issac Benton was the father of Albert Rapp with Marean (Gold) (Jackson) Rapp his mother. So Albert and Tiebe were half brothers,
Issac Benton Rapp and his first wife are buried in the Smart Cemetery in Christian County, and Marean (Mary Ann) is buried in the Gold Cemetery in Stone County, Missouri.