Crane Community Cemetery
Donated by Shirley Evans
Located in the northeast part of the city, Crane Community Cemetery was established in 1917 with the burial of Mrs. Lurana B. Scott whose husband donated the land. There are more than 1,700 people buried there. The management and maintenance is provided by the Crane Masonic Lodge No. 519. Special thanks to Mr. Robert Wiley for allowing us to use the compiled list.
© 1996, 1997 Susan Potts & Jo Dunne