A MSGenWeb Project
This is so simple. You are only going to send an e-mail message to me. However, it is important that you check and double-check your query before you send it. You might want to print it out and then read it before you copy and paste it in the e-mail to me. Hopefully, I will get it posted immediately. If you don't see it posted within three days, please contact me.
· Do NOT send it as an attachment, cause I won't open it!
· If you are not sure what county your
ancestors were from then go to: “
· Do not send your query in all capital letters, however, capitalize the last names that you want to be included in the Surname Index.
· If you need help with composing your message, let me know or read over some of the other queries to get ideas of how to proceed.
· At the end of your message, type your name and your e-mail address.
· Ready to send your message? Click here Send Query to go to your e-mail server.
Good Luck on
The Surname Pages serve as
If you want to browse through all the submitted queries in numerical order, click on the "View Queries" below. Currently there are 24 pages and a particular page can be accessed by changing the page number in your address bar.
Contact Rose Diamond
Copyright 2002-12: Rose Diamond
· Last update