|Master Data Base Project
1. Collect a copy of the data base from each member willing to participate.
2. Provide an additional research source for searching a combined data base.
3. Protect that data from being copied and sold on line unless the member gives permission for passing it on.
4. Provide feed back to the member on variations in the data or identify other members with similar interests.
5. Provide one or more back up repositories.
6. Explore ways to develop a saleable product from this such as a list of surnames cross-referenced to members.
7. Data base manager may need to set a schedule for copying data from members who are actively adding to their data base.
Process: Collect data base from each individual willing to participate.
This effort will require a large computer hard drive and skills with GED COM conversions.
Project coordinator: to be assigned