Search billions of records on

© 1999 to 2004 by  BAS.
usgw3.gif - 5.2 K

Sunflower County, MS

Parchman Prison
MSGenWeb logo
"Your request for information about former inmates of
Parchman Prison should be submitted to:
MDOC Communication Division,
Suzanne Singletary
or email
When making a request for information please provide the following:
Your name
Phone number
Nature of your request
(media, legal, student or teacher, offender family, etc) and
detailed description of the information you are seeking to obtain. 
If inquiring about a specific offender,
please provide
Their name
 Date of birth
Social Security Number
MDOC number if possible.
The web address is
Hope this helps someone!