Tishomingo County Historical and Genealogical Society


2012 Fund Drive

Donations of this year’s fund drive will be used for general operating costs of the Tishomingo County Archives & History Museum. Your historical & genealogical society is always striving to improve in both the care of the items you entrust to us and the work we do within our County. Over 90 percent of our nominal budget is used for staffing, leaving only 10 percent to purchase supplies and pay utilities. Your donations to the Tishomingo County Historical & Genealogical Society fund drive will help us to continue to keep the Old Courthouse Museum open to the public 24 hours per week.

Membership Special -- This year only we are offering a lifetime membership payable in four installments of $250.00 each quarter. Just write "membership special" next to the lifetime membership category on our membership form.

Commemorative Brick Project -- The Society invites you to participate in a historic brick campaign. Become part of the rich history of Tishomingo County by having your name, or the name of a loved one, inscribed in a commemorative brick at the courthouse. Bricks sized 4 x 8 are offered for $60 each, and 8 x 8 bricks are $100.

If you have not participated in the fund drive and would like to do so, please click here for a Donation Form. Your donations and memberships may be submitted to the following address:

Tishomingo County Historical & Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 273
203 East Quitman Street
Iuka, MS 38852

Thank you for your generous support of your Tishomingo County Historical & Genealogical Society. The response is always gratifying.


 

 


203 East Quitman Street | Iuka, Mississippi 38852 | (662) 423-3500 | E-mail
design byzacksteen.com
Burnsville One-Room School Buy a Brick Facebook the Museum