LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 1, 2008
1. Warren County, Mississippi, Records: 1820 and 1830 Federal Census, 52 pp., index, $12.00
2. Early Claiborne County, Mississippi, Records: Volume 1, 1820 Federal Census and Papers of Decedents, 45 pp., $12.00
3. Early Jefferson County, Mississippi, Records: Volume 1, 1820 and 1830 Federal Census, Will Index, Unrecorded Will Index, Tavern Records, 65 pp., $12.00
4. Yellow Fever Epidemic of 1878: Deaths from Newspapers, Funeral home, and Masonic Records [Counties include Claiborne, Hinds, Lauderdale, Madison, Montgomery, Pike, Warren, Washington, and Yazoo], 55 pp., $15.00
5. Only a Few Bones: A True Account of the Rolling Fork Tragedy and Its Aftermath, John Philip Colletta, 436 p., $18.00
Postage and handling: $4.00 for first book and $1.00 for each additional book.
Back issues of Mississippi River Routes, quarterly publication of VGS, are available for purchase. Cost per volume (four-issue set only) is $20.00/volume for Vol. 1 (1993-1994), Vol. 2 (1994-1995), and Vol. 3 (1995-1996). Vols. 4 (1996-1997) and beyond are available for $27.00/volume; individual issues, regardless of volume cost $8.00 each. Back issue prices include postage and handling. Make check or money order payable to