Located between Castalia and Woodward’s Cove
in an area which was once home to a Mormon Temple,
the Catholic Church was opened in 1949. Although membership has been
low, a visiting priest continues to come each summer to conduct services.
A small cemetery is also associated with Saint Michaels.
Early members included.
Mr and Mrs Danny Savoie
Mr and Mrs Joe Delaney
Mr and Mrs Ernest Ingalls
Mr and Mrs Jack Russell
Mr and Mrs Fred Durant