St. George, Aug. 2 -
There were 25 donors present at the Blood Clinic in Dr. Smith's office here on
Sunday, August 1.
Seven who made third donations were Mrs. George James, Mrs. Harold Holmes, Harold Holmes, Charles Spinney, L.A.C. Ronald Allen, L.A.C. Harrison, A.C. Alan Angrave.
Other donors were: L.A.C. Robert W. Lord (4th donation), L.A.C. McGuiness, L.A.C. Gordon, Cpl. Benson, L.A.C. Beacock, A.C. Brown, L.A.C. Carroll, L.A.C. Caunt, L.A.C. Sutherland, A.C. Tipping, Mrs. Arthur Clinch, Mrs. John Lord, Mrs. Wilfred Groom, Mrs. Maurice Rubin, William Hoyt, Wilfred Groom, John Lord, Maurice Rubin.
Assisting at the clinic which was in charge of Dr. R.D. Smith were:
Nurses: Mrs. A.C. Williamson, Mrs. Emery Patterson, Mrs. Hugh Meating, Mrs. Eric Dewhurst, the Misses Nellie Leland, Margaret Coutts, Beryl Parks, Mary Baldwin, Frances Trynor, and Jean Craig.
Secretaries: Mrs. F.W. Barclay and Mrs. O.R. Akerley.
Boy Scout: Manfred Henry. Drivers: C.E. Dewar and Wilfred Groom.
Refreshments were served in Hersey's Drug Store by Mrs. Eldridge Craig, Mrs. Fred MacLean, Mrs. Hazen Spear and Mrs. Nicholas Meating.
SOURCE: The Saint Croix Courier (St. Stephen, NB) - August 4, 1943