HOME

CENSUS

VITALS

MILITARY

CHURCH & CEMETERY

HISTORICAL & FAMILY

GEOGRAPHY

IMAGES

Saint Andrews Churches & Cemeteries
2009*

The following Churches and Cemeteries are located in Saint Andrews.  

All Saints Anglican Church - King St, Saint Andrews 506-529-3978
Church Records | Baptisms, Marriages, Burials & Misc. / scanned by A. Krause

Church Interior

baptismal font

 
By The Sea Gospel Assembly - St Andrews  
New
Old
* Greenock Presbyterian Church - also known previously as Church of Scotland.Completed in 1824 practically without the use of nails of metal of any kind, it has a very colorful history. Alexander MacLean was the minister at that time. Records have been transcribed [Aug 2008] and are available at the Charlotte County Archives in Saint Andrews.  
* A History of Greenock Church, St. Andrews, New Brunswick from 1821 to 1906. By Melville N. Cockburn (1906) with a list of Surnames 2009
Saint John The Baptist - Chapel of Ease - Chamcook 
Photo & History
 
St. Andrew's Roman Catholic Parish, PO Box 222, St. Andrew's, E0G 2X0 / Tel: (506) 529-3254, Pastor: Rev. Joseph LeBlanc.  Masses: Sun. 10 am / Masses: (Summer) Sat. 7 pm; Sun. 9 am

*Pastors include: Rev. R.Vereker [term unknown]; Fr. James Quinn [Jan 1839-Nov 1844]; Fr. Wm. MacDonald [Nov 1844-?] Source: Bay Pilot 9 Dec 1866

 
  St. George Anglican Church - (St George Parish)
1822-1957 St. Andrews residents listed here / transcribed by C. Beney [corrected 9.2008]
 
United Baptist Church -Saint Andrews 506-529-3022  
Wesleyan United Church of Saint Andrews - St. Andrews 506-529-3114  

CEMETERIES: These cemetery records were updated by the Charlotte County Branch of The New Brunswick Genealogical Society members in 1999. There are a number of records marked [groups of 2] etc. This means there are two stones standing slightly apart from others, and often means a headstone and a footstone, as opposed to two headstones. Many of the old cemeteries are hard to define in rows, so these marking will help you find a stone should you be visiting the cemetery. / note by cbb

Old Methodist Cemetery 1842-1863. Transcribed in 1996 Rev.28 Jan 02 Revised by The Charlotte Branch of the New Brunswick Genealogical Society
Greenoch Presbyterian Cemetery Located on the corner of  Edward and  Montague Streets. It was transcribed in 1996. Rev.28 Jan 02 Revised by The Charlotte Branch of the New Brunswick Genealogical Society
Misc. Burial Sites Several graves sites - with stones, and one unmarked gravesite Added 28 Jan 2002 By The Charlotte Branch of the New Brunswick Genealogical Society
Old Loyalist (Anglican) Cemetery 1794-1867, Resting place of many prominent Loyalist Added 2 Dec 99 Photos added
23 Jul 01
7 Oct 20
Rev.28 Jan 02
Revised by The Charlotte Branch of the New Brunswick Genealogical Society
Old Roman Catholic Graveyard Located on the corner of Parr and Mary Street,  Transcribed in 1996. Rev. 28 Jan 02 Revised by The Charlotte Branch of the New Brunswick Genealogical Society
St. Andrews Roman Catholic Cemetery On the Saint John Road just outside the town limits. Transcribed in 1997. Added 28 Jan 2002 By The Charlotte Branch of the New Brunswick Genealogical Society
St. Andrews Rural Cemetery This is a large cemetery which was begun when the smaller ones were being filled, and it was used for all non-Catholic burials. Transcribed in 1997. Added 11 Mar 01 Compiled by The Charlotte Branch of the New Brunswick Genealogical Society
St. John The Baptist Chapel of Ease In Chamcook, Rte. 127 about 4 miles from the town of St. Andrews. Added 28 Jan 2002 By The Charlotte Branch of the New Brunswick Genealogical Society

 

Legal Disclaimer:  2008 All Rights Reserved

HOME

CENSUS

VITALS

MILITARY

CHURCH & CEMETERY

HISTORICAL & FAMILY

GEOGRAPHY

IMAGES