Preserving Woodville's Heritage
Whitehead-Urquhart house. Burges Urquhart (1847-1903) had this house built for his daughter Patty and her husband, Dr. Whitehead.
Built in 1917, this one-story, three-bay Craftsman bungalow with an
engaged front porch is set in a grove of large hardwood trees. The
interior retains its original, open floor plan and Craftsman finish.
The parlor and dining room linked by a partial wall supported by
classical posts, each have a corner fireplace with Neoclassical mantel
with mirrored overmantel. The house is still in the Urquhart family.