Grace Episcopal Church. Built in 1854, this intact Gothic Revival frame church has a front-gable form with a central entrance tower and a nave one bay wide and three bays deep. The interior has flat- paneled wainscot, plaster walls, and wide Greek Revival surround in the nave. Lewis Thompson provided the money to build the church. The church is still in use by his descendants. The cemetery is well landscaped with large boxwoods and old cedar trees.