Members-Only Area Access
The Members-Only Area contains:
(1) A full index to Images of America--Caswell County, a photographic history of Caswell County, North Carolina, published by the Caswell County Historical Association in 2009;
(2) CCHA Newsletters 1978-1999, 2003, and 2005-2011 (thirty years; some 720 pages), with a few more issues to be added);
(3) Images of the Maud Gatewood permanent display at the Richmond-Miles Museum in Yanceyville, North Carolina (public pays admission to see these images);
(4) Anderson, George A., Compiler. Caswell County in the World War 1917-1918: Service Records of Caswell County Men. Raleigh (North Carolina): Edwards & Broughton Printing Co., 1921. After World War I ended, the Caswell County Commissioners asked George Andrew Anderson to write a character sketch of the Caswell County soldiers who took part in the war. Anderson took on this project, and the book was published in 1921; and
(5) Henderson, Thomas Johnston, Editor. Wheel Tracks: Service Publication of the Yanceyville Rotary Club. 1942-1943: a collection of what the author/editor Tom Henderson describes as thirty-three "diminutive biographical sketches" of members of the Yanceyville Rotary Club (all prominent in the community).
To view some of these materials you will need Adobe Reader. This is a free program available for download at Adobe Reader. Please remember that the documents and images provided in the Members-Only Area are exclusively for viewing by CCHA Members, they are not to be reproduced or used in any other manner without written authorization from the CCHA, which reserves all rights.
Already Signed Up?
If you already have your username and password go to the log-in screen by clicking
If for some reason you decide not to log in and cancel the log-in screen you may see the following, depending upon what web browser you are using:
401 Authorization Required
Invalid login credentials!
If you do see this message, merely use your web browser's "go back" or "return" button. You will be taken back to this page.
If you do not have a username and password see the message below for a description of the area and how to achieve access:
Need a Username and Password?
The Members-Only Area is being developed to provide greater benefits to Caswell County Historical Association members. Included in the limited-access area will be, among other items, the CCHA quarterly newsletter, Lives and Times, Caswell County research memoranda prepared exclusively for CCHA members, and photographs of materials on display at the Richmond-Miles Museum. If you are a current CCHA member and desire access, send a message to the CCHA. After CCHA membership is confirmed you will be given a username and password. Then, just return to this page and follow the instructions above for registered users. Should you have difficulties please contact the CCHA Webmaster.
Copyright © Caswell County Historical Association, Inc.
All Rights Reserved